Your Mindful Coach, Mindfulness Trainer & Mental Health First Aid Expert for stronger wellbeing; a stronger YOU!
Your Mindful Coach, Mindfulness Trainer and Mental Health First Aid Expert for stronger wellbeing; a stronger YOU!
How wonderful that you’ve found me!
I have faith in the individual expertise that each of us already carry within themselves. In order to leverage it, I predominantly use interventions based on systemic coaching and mindfulness in individual change processes. Therefore, trust and the right «chemistry» with a client are a matter of the heart for me.
If you get the sense that I and you or your company would be a good match then I’m looking forward to you contacting me.
I collaborate with a network of highly experienced coaches. I usually run team coachings for more than 20 participants together with a colleague. This way, you benefit from a broader tool-kit, pool of experiences, and perspectives. At the same time you also get access to sustainable feedback, team accompaniment, and supervision.
- Systemic personal & business coach (QSA Expert Level, certified acc. to ECA e.V.)
- Systemic team coach (certified acc. to ECA e.V.)
- Specialised in mindfulness-based coaching for life topics (Roland Kopp-Wichmann)
- Mindfulness Trainer in Organizations
- ensa Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- PROSCI Change Manager Practitioner
- Trained in EGO Management/Taming (Becker-Hill Women’s Empowerment School)
- Business lawyer (UAS)
- Tax advisor (Germany)
- Diverse positions in large listed corporates
- Governance expert & revisor
- Additional qualifications in CAS Applied History, PADI Scuba Diver, motorcycle rider
- Distribution and services